Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 24

So I didn't really want to write about day 23...I feel like we have talked about that a lot, so I just kinda skipped it...oopsy :)

I have learned a lot this last year. It has been one of the hardest and also one of the best years of my life. These are just a few of the things I have learned.

Never be in a hurry to grow up. Enjoy the stage you are at, because being an adult is not all it's cracked up to be.

People are almost always going to expect more than they give. Appreciate those who don't but don't expect it. Those are the people that are truly good friends.

Never take anything for granted. It is the small things that mean the most.

There are so many things that you don't even think about until something bad happens to you that makes that thing the focus of you entire world.

Just when you think that it can't get any worse, it does, and you make it through.

Nothing is more important than family and friends, I am SO grateful for the amazing people in my life.

What are some things that you have learned?
xoxo,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment