Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bacon Cologne?

Now I LOVE bacon, but really?



I guess I never realized people are obsessed with bacon. Here is the article:

Bacon is everywhere these days: Denny's has a bacon sundae, baby formula is coming out in bacon flavor, and the makers of Baconnaise are now selling inhalable Bacon-flavored air.

It was really only a matter of time before Bacon Cologne ($36) hit retail. Now you can smell like porcine skin peelings without the daily ritual of taking a straight razor to a hog's back and wrapping your quivering skin in a meat husk. It's available in two unisex varieties: Bacon Classic and Bacon Gold. Bacon Gold adds notes of citrus to the simmering pork drippings, while Bacon Classic is brimming with hints of spicy maple.

Fellas, I'm not sure what kind of ladies you could score with pork cologne, but ladies? Every eligible and ineligible bachelor in the vicinity will be beside himself with desire for you. It's a great story for the grandkids.

1 comment:

  1. I love bacon but I think this would just be too much. lol

    ReplyDelete