Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fill In The Blank :)




:: no matter what mood i'm in, i can always go for a: glass of red wine

:: my favorite go-to outfit would have to be: a black skirt, flip flops and a simple t-shirt

:: a good source of inspiration is: everywhere, I learn new things from the people I meet, blogs I read, etc. every day!

:: am so glad my parents taught me: how to behave in a restaurant (well clearly I am 25 now so it is not a current problem, but you know the kids I am talking about when you are trying to have a nice time!)

:: a song i like to dance to is: Cha Cha Slide :) and Ke$ha

:: the best thing in my makeup bag is: Maybelline the Colossal Volum Express Mascara

:: my dream spring break vacation spot is: Punta Cana All Inclusive, LOVE

:: this may be a surprise (or not), but i am passionate about: Spending time with my partner in crime, bff, co-blog writer, and favorite slut-faced-beotch Sara!! haha

:: a favorite book that changed me for the better: Letters for Emily by Cameron Wright

:: one of my pet peeves is: when people are late to work every day, wayyy late

:: my favorite daily ritual would have to be: laying in bed with my husband for a half hour or so before we actually get out of bed in the morning

:: i am trying to be better at: eating and exercising

:: the most recent rad thing i found online was: 25 funny speech topics, which I am thinking about incorporating here

:: i can't live without: My family and friends

How about you?? Getting closer to Friday lovelies! :)
xoxo,
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment