Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I try not to be a Debbie Downer...but mabye just for .5

Have you felt lately that the dark circles under your eyes now have their own dark circles? Or that exhausted and stressed out is just the hot new look for 2010? I don't sleep, feel like I am going to vomit all the time, and am now scratching my legs so hard that the skin is coming off and scabbing everywhere (stress enduced exima the doc says). It's bad, and I am just waiting for a break!

So in honor of trying to relax and enjoy, here are some of my go-to fav's that always seem to help:


I know I am a total nerd for saying this, but I love the Sim's (have for years)! I love decorating their houses and running their lives! So much fun :)


Chuck! Such a great show, hope they don't cancel!


Punta Cana All Inclusive Resorts= Heaven on Earth!!!


Anyone see NCIS this week?! Obsessed and can't wait for the next one. Not so much into L.A., but love the normal one!!!


So a combo of some of these things (and others) and of course my wonderful family and friends are what makes all of the crazy worthwhile :)

What are your go-to fav's?

xoxo,
Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Hello there, love the blog. Anything that gives props to T-Bell is brilliant in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are safe, they didn't cancel Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Found you girlies on Jenn's page as Pearly Bloggers! Your blog is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these things as well, except I can't say I've been to that resort. Sadness. I need a happy place like that. I love to decorate The Sims houses and play their lives. It's been awhile, I should get back into that. I also love to play one of my son's games, The Scruffs. Maybe I'll spend my summer doing what they love to do, playing video games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news! Chuck has been renewed for 13 episodes this fall, with the option of a back 9.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to get excema before I started using lotion EVERY time i showered. So, every day I lotion at least my arms and that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Sims too! It's ridiculous how caught up you can get. Before you know it, you've been sitting at your computer for three hours...

    I really hope I'm not the only one, otherwise this could be very embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the hots for Gibbs so NCIS is high on my list...and Criminal Minds (for Morgan).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Sims 2! But so far I've been pretty let down with Sims 3

    ReplyDelete