Thursday, May 20, 2010
Thank You to Our Fellow T-bell Addicts/Followers...
Not that we are pro's, because we are more like struggle to a victory type of girls, but in honor of our 100 followers! Yay! We decided to reflect on what blogging had been like for us thus far.
* First off, THANK YOU! Thanks for getting to know us, and letting us get to know you. In the month and a half we have been blogging we have gotten to know so many people and we just love learning all about the fun things you do and LOVE getting your comments.
* You all make us want to spend WAYYYY too much money with all the cute things you are posting everyday...ohhh to be rich :)
* Blogging is addicting- We can't wait to see what new things people are doing, and it is great when you are having a bad day to go home and read all the cute and funny stories you are all posting.
* The biggest thing for Kelly- It has humbled me. I think about all of the stupid things we complain about every day, that in the long run don't matter. Then I go and read about real problems like babies dying, families broken apart and illness' and I feel like an ungrateful idiot. I feel like in general most of us are very lucky and blogging helps give me a reality check and be grateful for the life that God has given me.
* For Sara- she LOVES reading comments. It doesn't matter how
many followers we have its about the people who actually get into our
blog and we are able to follow theirs as well.
So, thank you for following us and let us know if you have any suggestions of things that you are interested in us telling you about.
Hope you are all having an awesome week! Yay for the weekend being so soon :)
Sara and Kelly