Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thank You to Our Fellow T-bell Addicts/Followers...





Not that we are pro's, because we are more like struggle to a victory type of girls, but in honor of our 100 followers! Yay! We decided to reflect on what blogging had been like for us thus far.

* First off, THANK YOU! Thanks for getting to know us, and letting us get to know you. In the month and a half we have been blogging we have gotten to know so many people and we just love learning all about the fun things you do and LOVE getting your comments.

* You all make us want to spend WAYYYY too much money with all the cute things you are posting everyday...ohhh to be rich :)

* Blogging is addicting- We can't wait to see what new things people are doing, and it is great when you are having a bad day to go home and read all the cute and funny stories you are all posting.

* The biggest thing for Kelly- It has humbled me. I think about all of the stupid things we complain about every day, that in the long run don't matter. Then I go and read about real problems like babies dying, families broken apart and illness' and I feel like an ungrateful idiot. I feel like in general most of us are very lucky and blogging helps give me a reality check and be grateful for the life that God has given me.

* For Sara- she LOVES reading comments. It doesn't matter how
many followers we have its about the people who actually get into our
blog and we are able to follow theirs as well.

So, thank you for following us and let us know if you have any suggestions of things that you are interested in us telling you about.

Hope you are all having an awesome week! Yay for the weekend being so soon :)

xoxo,
Sara and Kelly

21 comments:

  1. Everyone loves comments...

    and i love Taco Bell... but really what the hell were they thinking with the fish taco... and the tortada? that was just a crunch wrap supreme with all the good stuff taken out. FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower, and so far I love reading! I too, love comments! It makes my day! Hope your week has gone great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Congrats on 100 followers!!! I have a huge craving for Taco Bell today... <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100 follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, talk about knowing how to work a blog! Freakin' 100 followers in just over a month? I bow to the masters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on 100 followers! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 100 followers! Feel proud and great!

    http://planbeventandcatering.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That's crazy fast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow 100 followers?! In a month and a half too! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are rockin' it out, 100 followers THAT quickly! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats ladies!! 100 is very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the followers! it is so cool to know people are reading your stuff, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations girls! Love reading your blog ... Have a good night.
    oxoxoxx
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blogging is definalty addictive! Congrats!

    http://laura-pieces-of-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations!!! your blog is adorable!

    p.s. yes, i LOVE tuesdays with morrie, so good. have you ever read 'the five people you meet in heaven'? it's by mitch albom too and it's SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey ladies -- now I'm your newest follower. Thanks for visiting my blog :) I think you both are so lucky to have found a friend like each other. AND, I totally love TB, so rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Taco Bell. Everytime I get pregnant, that's all I want to eat for my whole first trimester.

    No wonder I gain so much "baby weight". :D

    Congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the 100 followers! I have to agree there really is no better bloggy feeling then lots of comment love on a post you really poured your heart into!~
    Cheers!
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy 100!!! Congrats! Love your blog, and taco bell of course hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blog is great! I am so glad you visited me so I could find you!

    :) Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats! looking forward to getting to know you two.

    ReplyDelete