Monday, May 10, 2010

Marriage...




Now I am kinda the opposite of Kel. At least right now, I love my life. Why complicate things with marriage. I love my boyfriend but am in no hurry to rush life! Someday I will look back with my 9283982 kids and the pictures from my Vegas wedding and wonder when I changed my mind but until then, I just enjoy attending the weddings!

The trouble with some women, is that they get all excited about nothing - and then marry him.
In Danish, the word for 'being married' and 'poison' are the same word... coincidence? I think not!

xoxo
Sara

9 comments:

  1. Wedding season is here! I've got two on my calendar for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my single life in college and right after. I love being married more! He is so wonderful, no poison here! Do enjoy being single though because things do change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (608): I told my mom happy mother's day then rubbed my belly and said "Oh, and happy grandmother's day too..." She started sobbing. You were right, that wasn't the best way to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello! Now yall have a new follower too! You had me at the name....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. attending weddings is the best! and that last sign is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I hear ya!! I'm definately not the girl who has been dreaming about her wedding since she was 4! Why get so excited about something that only lasts an hour? Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll be excited when I finally do get married. But it'll be pretty low key :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that billboard!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I am getting married in four months this still made me chuckle hehe that poisen and marriage thing is too good :) xo

    ReplyDelete