Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows


Hello Loves! Homecoming is this weekend and we are really excited :) Yay Kappas!
I wrote a post a couple months ago and all of those shows are still ones I love Chuck, NCIS, Teen Mom and Pretty Little Liars (can't wait until that is on again). Lately my newest show that I am watching is Sister Wives which just had its finale this week. Did any of you watch this?
I am interested to see what happens next season... the new four wives house, how many of them are pregnant, etc. These women kill me...one second they are thrilled about something, and the next minute they are outraged and heartbroken about that same exact thing that they asked for. I can't imagine being in their situation!

What other shows do you love to watch?
xoxo,
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I love Teen Mom. I'm hooked on Sister Wives. I agree, I can't imagine their situation. They did choose that lifestyle, and they're complaining about it at times. I didn't have a chance to watch the finale, but I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i love teen mom, so much drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pretty little liars. So much.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. : ]

    xoxo.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm totally obsessed with Teen Mom! Amber is one of my faves, she's such a train wreck!

    I also watched Sister Wives, and found it very interesting!

    ReplyDelete