Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day Six: Pic of Something that Makes Me Happy



I love lazy Saturdays. For the last couple years Andrew had jobs where he has worked nights, weekends and holidays. I love now that we can have lots more time together. The house is more put together, we get to eat meals together, and there is a lot more time to just relax and enjoy!
Love weekend afternoon naps!

Just saw the calendar I created for my neighbor for Hippotherapy (special needs children and veterans riding horses as therapy) and they love it. I am so happy! Tonight is their big benefit dinner and Andrew and I are going, so that should be fun. I do miss my friends and wish I could be there too, but I hope they are having a great time celebrate our amazing friend Carly :)!

What are you all doing this weekend?
xoxo,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I am currently watching Killers alone...... on a saturday night...

    it gets better.. FIRST I watched how to train your dragon...

    but I ate a snickers for dessert.. so that makes my life SUUUUUUPPPPEEERRR exciting!

    :)

    Wana trade? lol

    ReplyDelete