Friday, October 15, 2010

Day Five: Siblings





My "little brother", (haha not so little anymore, he is 21 and 6'5") is great. As brothers and sisters go we got along really well throughout the years. Everyone has their sibling rivalries, but we had a lot of fun. My brother is in business/finance school at DePaul now graduating this Spring and getting straight A's. I am so proud of him and excited to see what he does next!

I didn't feel like being really serious today so I thought I'd post some older pics. You all saw him yesterday when Sara was trying to molest(jk) him anyway.

Hope all your Fridays go really quickly and that you have great weekends!
xoxo,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have an awesome brother! I always wanted a bother growing up since I had a twin sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed learning more about you with your 30 day challenge, can't wait to learn more!

    I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers, I love it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Sounds like a cutie and a smartie!

    :) I can dig a younger guy. Does he have a gf? LOL (I kid)

    All these sibling posts make me miss mine!!!

    ReplyDelete