Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 13 - Goals

I want to visit Germany


Get on the Price is Right - My grandpa and grandma used to watch this show all the time with me while they were babysitting me.


I want to marry a couple - not be a priest/paster but actually complete a ceremony and marry 2 people.



Save all the animals in the world. Stop backyard breeders and puppy mills/have everyone adopt an animal from a shelter instead of a breeder.


Find a job that I love!

Have kids?! Yikes haha maybe I'll stick to all my cats, meow.

What are your goals?

xoxo
Sara

3 comments:

  1. What a interesting goal to marry a couple. What made you want to do that?

    I agree, I wish everyone would adopt animals from shelters! That's where we will always get our dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should order tickets to the price is right and get on there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be on the PIR too ohhh and I think i'll add marry a couple to my bucket list too! My aunt wants me to get my marriage lisc. so I can marry my brother when he gets married. lol I dont know about all that, but I really would love to marry a friend! :)

    ReplyDelete