Monday, October 18, 2010

I love love love to travel








As you can see from Kel's post that we traveled to Sicily and had a blast!

I was also able to travel to Australia and live there for 6 months. It was amazing. I went to New Zealand for 2 weeks and had a blast. I was able to do everything I have ever imagined. I lived with 2 Aussies and then 1 girl from England and they were the best roommates. They had been there for 6 months by the time I had moved in and knew all the ins and outs of Aussie. I went sky diving, bungi jumping, black water rafting, saw all the sites, ect.

xoxo
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I love to travel too, but I havent been to any place outside of the U.S! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous! I love to travel and I have yet to get to Australia!

    ReplyDelete