Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Four: Parents :)


My fam and I the day of the wedding. Sara trying to get my bro to love her so we can be sisters! Can you tell he looks excited?! My Mom loves it though :)


Sara and I doing shots with our parents the night of our graduation :) Mom was not loving the jagerbombs (not sure if I know how to spell that, just drink, haha)


I am very lucky to have the family that I have. When I was growing up they were very strict, I mean VERY. But I think that is good so I didn't turn out like one of those demon children I have been meeting lately that sparks my fear of having my own...

Now that we have grown up and they know that we are successful/productive adults we have a lot of fun together, going on vacations, out to bars, dinner, etc.

Don't know what else to say about it really except I love them so much and am so grateful to have them as my parents :)

Hope you all are having wonderful weeks! Almost there

xoxo,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Haha...my parents and I drink together now. Its so great! Love the pictures! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha too funny that your mom is having a jagerbomb! They sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents were strict also, but we have fun together now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i was one of those demon children:( but ive turned out pretty good in the end!:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete