Monday, October 11, 2010

Day One :)



Happy Monday! Hopefully this week just flies by! Let's try day one-fifteen interesting facts:
1.) I would give up anything for the people in my life. I have the most amazing family and friends. Nothing else really matters.
2.) I am a graphic designer and even have some graphics in major big box stores. Even on a bad day at work, I remind myself of that, and am excited for the opportunities I have had at 24.
3.) I have never owned anything but a Ford-first a red mustang convertible and now a Ford Edge. Love them both. Go Ford and American made things :)
4.) My great grandpa invented the blender, yum margaritas!
5.) I am an alumni of Kappa Beta Gamma, sisters for life!
6.) I have been married for one year, and am excited to have our own home and two kittens.
7.) I love to travel- Punta Cana, Riviera Maya, Italy so many places...
8.) My favorite store is Heartbreaker, a chain of five stores that only exist in MN. Check it out if you are ever there!
9.) I LOVE to jazzercise. So fun to dance to all that great music and call it a workout. Now if it just wasn't at 5:15...
10.) My favorite shoes in the world are only $2.50. Can't beat Old Navy flipflops. I would wear them non stop if it didn't snow.
11.) I love America- songs, parades, fireworks, flags. Anything I can do to celebrate the amazing men and women who have given so much for our freedom and lifestyle.
12.) Sara and I met through our sorority and found out that we are actually related through my aunt and her dad being cousins, yay family!!!
13.) I am attempting to be domestic- planting a garden, making meals, etc...I think it is going to take some more work, haha.
14.) This is really hard to talk about myself, so don't think I am bragging or anything. I am having such a hard time with this, lol
15.) Sara is the best friend anyone could have. It is so hard being so far away from her. But I just love when we are together. We are the perfect combination of crazy, fun, adventure, liquor and loving life. We can tell eachother like it is and be pissed off one min. and be laughing our asses of the next.

So that is all I've got. Let us know an interesting fact about you!

xoxo,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that your great grandpa invented the blender! That's awesome! What would we do without it?? What a fun list this is.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love how sorority life can bring people together!

    ReplyDelete