Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 3: First Love



I am a pretty serious relationship girl. I have only had two real long term relationships that lasted over a couple months. Most didn't really make it past the first date. I have pretty strong ideas about what I like and what I don't like. So if they didn't pass, I just moved on.

My first real long term relationship was in middle school, omg I know. "Love" was not so much love as just ridiculous, but at the time it was a huge deal. We dated on and off for 3 years from 5th until 7th grade. One day we would break up because I was a "prude" and wouldn't kiss him. The next week we would break up because I was a "slut, and I would probably be trying to have sex with him next..." (dream on) once we finally kissed. It was ridic, and so middle school.

During high school pre-Andrew (my husband) no one made it past one date. I worked two jobs and played tennis, so I didn't waste my time when I didn't see it going anywhere.

Andrew and I met the fall of my Junior year of highschool at a tennis club and started dating the next spring. We have been together ever since. I hear on the radio all of the time as I drive in people slamming people like me because I have nothing to base anything off of in terms of relationships, sex, etc. While it may seem very boring to some I think it is perfect for us to be each others first and only for so many of the most personal aspects of a relationship. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful husband and love.

That's my love story,
Cheers to my favorite cat lady :)meow
xoxo,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. My husband was my second and last boyfriend. We've had so many firsts in our relationship and I'm so happy it's that way! I feel lucky that I didn't have to go "through" tons of guys to find the one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww very sweet i love hearing people's love stories!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so sweet to read!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog - yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely and refreshing!
    Those people are prob just sad and lonely that say those things!
    All the happiness in the world to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great love story!so sweet!from today you have one more follower!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love this! You are so lucky! Screw what those people say on the radio! <333

    ReplyDelete